Primary accessibility issues found include:
- missing structural landmarks and semantic markup;
- interacting with the navigation (mobile and desktop);
- images and infographics without alt text or alternative descriptions;
- no controls on carousels;
- contrast issues throughout including buttons and headings.
Following the accessibility audit we will be fixing these items in the coming months:
- Inconsistent functionality across different devices
- Dual purpose top level navigation items
Our Accessibility Report
You can see our latest Accessibility report here.
If you are finding any content not accessible, please email email@example.com with your request.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of our site, so if you find anything on the site difficult to use please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions on enforcement procedure, please contact email@example.com.
Text only version and font size
We now have a tool to convert our webpages to a text only version to improve accessibility. You can find the tool at the top left of each webpage. You can also select the font size for the original page and the text only version. You can find the font size options labelled 'A' next to the 'Text only version' button.