We pride ourselves on being a flexible employer of choice, and offer our staff a variety of employee benefits.
When you are recruited you will be eligible for:
- Generous annual leave – we calculate annual leave entitlement in hours (pro-rata for part-time and casual staff). Offering more flexibility for staff throughout the organisation.
- “Family Friendly” working hours – the majority of our vacancies allow for a good work/life balance. No overnight shifts or prolonged weekend working!
- BPAS pension plan – staff are automatically enrolled in the BPAS pension plan after 3 months service. You can opt out if you have an existing pension plan that you’d prefer to keep.
- Salary finance – a new and exciting benefit to BPAS… staff can apply for a loan or savings account and payment is deducted from their salary each month.
- Eye care vouchers – if you wear glasses, have lenses, or need an eye test, to ensure you are healthy at work we offer vouchers to contribute towards purchasing new frames or saving money on your eye test.
- BHSF Scheme – a bundle of exciting benefits including healthcare cash plan, network benefits (online discounts site), discounted gym membership, exclusive motoring discounts, travel insurance, personal accident insurance and more.
- Development opportunities are available to all – whether you wish to develop your career by applying for a BPAS vacancy, or become involved in Staff Forum to shape the way we do things in the future, there are plenty ofopportunities for everyone.
Family friendly benefits
BPAS offers 26 weeks leave at 100% pay, and 13 weeks leave at Statutory Maternity Pay for all employees who, at the end of the 15th week before EWC, have been continuously employed for no less than 1 year.
BPAS offers 2 weeks leave at 100% pay, and 2 weeks leave at Statutory Paternity Pay for all employees who, at the end of the 15th week before EWC, have been continuously employed for no less than 26 weeks.
We offer 1 week at 100% pay for all employees who have worked at BPAS for no less than 1 year
For all employees, regardless of length of service, we offer 2 weeks paid leave for those who have lost a pregnancy prior to 24 weeks. This includes abortion and miscarriage.
We offer up to 12 weeks paid leave for those who have a baby requiring neonatal care in the first 28 days of birth and need to stay in hospital for a period longer than 7 days. This leave is taken in 1-week blocks prior to maternity leave. All employees can access this leave regardless of length of service, and pay is available for employees who have worked at BPAS for no less than 1 year.