Our board of trustees ultimately lead our organisation. They are appointed to ensure we are doing what we were set-up to do and that we continue to achieve our goals and objectives. Each member of our board of trustees has specific skills, knowledge and experience to help us deliver our service and our strategy.
Our current board of Trustees are listed below:
- Dame Cathy Warwick MSc RM (Chair)
- David Dickson MB BS, FRCA
- Professor Iain Cameron
- John Collier
- Anne Shevas OBE
- Sanjay Shah
- Doctor Anna Glasier OBE, FFSRH, FRCOG, MD
- Dr Lucy Moore
- Professor Lesley Regan
- Doctor Sheelagh McGuinness
Senior management team
Our senior management team are the leadership of our organisation and have the responsibility of the day-to-day running of the charity. They are appointed by the board of trustees to hold specific executive responsibility for managing our organisation, delivering the business plan and budget and developing strategy.
- Clare Murphy, Chief Executive Officer
- Charles Scott, Deputy Chief Executive, Support Services
- Mandy Myers, Deputy Chief Executive, Client Services
- Marta Jansa Perez, Director of Embryology
- Michael Nevill, Director of Nursing & Quality
- Patricia Lohr, Medical Director & Responsible Officer
- Donagh Stenson, Innovation & Marketing Director
- Rosemary Cutmore, National Business Development Director
- Jill Craig, Director of IT
Interested in becoming a Clinical Trustee at BPAS?
We are currently looking to recruit a Trustee with a clinical background who can contribute their skills and expertise to our organisation’s strategic development.
At all levels of our organisation, our team is committed and enthusiastic about what the future could bring, with a clear dedication to what BPAS does and achieves for women.
The successful candidate will bring a wealth of clinical experience and possess a sound knowledge of UK reproductive health, together with proven experience of working at Board level, former Trustee experience would be a strength.
If you would like further information about the role of a Trustee at BPAS please contact Cathy Warwick, Chair, BPAS Board of Trustees on email@example.com or Karin Clements using the email address below.
For more information about our organisation please browse the rest of our website especially the impact our organisation has.
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a covering letter and your CV.
The closing date for applications is close of business Friday 25th June 2021