Our board of trustees ultimately lead our organisation. They are appointed to ensure we are doing what we were set-up to do and that we continue to achieve our goals and objectives. Each member of our board of trustees has specific skills, knowledge and experience to help us deliver our service and our strategy.
Our current board of Trustees are listed below:
- Dame Cathy Warwick MSc RM (Chair)
- David Dickson MB BS, FRCA
- Professor Iain Cameron
- John Collier
- Anne Shevas OBE
- Sanjay Shah
- Doctor Anna Glasier OBE, FFSRH, FRCOG, MD
- Dr Lucy Moore
- Professor Lesley Regan
- Doctor Sheelagh McGuinness
Senior management team
Our senior management team are the leadership of our organisation and have the responsibility of the day-to-day running of the charity. They are appointed by the board of trustees to hold specific executive responsibility for managing our organisation, delivering the business plan and budget and developing strategy.
- Clare Murphy, Chief Executive Officer
- Charles Scott Commercial and Finance Director
- Mandy Myers, Director of Operations
- Marta Jansa Perez, Director of Embryology
- Michael Nevill, Director of Nursing
- Patricia Lohr, Medical Director
- Clare Murphy, Director of External Affairs
Interested in becoming a Trustee at BPAS?
BPAS are now looking to bring up to three talented new Trustees on to their board, who will contribute their skills and expertise to the betterment of the organisation’s values and strategy. Find out more.
Closing Date: Monday 24 May 2021