Last year nearly 80,000 women experiencing an unwanted pregnancy were provided with support, information and high quality abortion treatment by BPAS. By donating to us you are championing pregnancy choices and showing you trust women to make the decisions that are right for them.
Your generosity is important and very much appreciated. Here are just some of the ways your gift could make an important difference:
- it helps women in Ireland and Northern Ireland by supporting our subsidised services, our 24 hour helpline for women who have used online abortion pills and need medical advice and our campaigns to change the law
- it helps women access abortion services free from the fear of intimidation and harassment by supporting our campaign to create protest free buffer zones outside clinics
- it helps us further our “We Trust Women” campaign to remove abortion from the criminal law altogether, leaving it subject to the same robust regulatory and ethical standards that govern other medical procedures
There are several ways to donate:
1 Become a friend of BPAS with a small monthly donation by direct debit
3 Use Paypal, click the button below:
3 Send a cheque made payable to 'BPAS' to:
BPAS, 30-31 Furnival Street (1st Floor)
London, EC4A 1JQ
You can 'Gift Aid' your donation by completing a declaration to accompany it. You must pay enough UK income tax and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax that BPAS will reclaim. You will need to supply a gift aid declaration which includes:
- your (donor) name and home address
- the charity's name - British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS)
- details of the donation amount - stating that it is a 'gift aid donation'
- confirmation you have paid UK tax sufficient to cover the tax BPAS will reclaim
A declaration can be made which applies either to a single one-off donation, or for multiple donations (including all future donations and donations made up to 4 years prior to the date of the declaration).