We welcome and value feedback on our services - a selection of comments can be seen from:
Click here to email your comment email@example.com
Your opinion counts
Everyone BPAS treats is asked to complete a client satisfaction survey form to score aspects of our service, and suggest how we could improve our services. Here are the results from our July 2020 to March 2021 surveys:
Women - 12,141 women rated overall satisfaction with their care at 9.35 out of 10
98% of women reported that they were either 'extremely likely' or 'likely' to recommend us to friends and family if they needed similar treatment.
Over 95% of female surveyed clients agreed that:
- during the initial call - the advisor sounded understanding and answered all of their questions
- the clinician was supportive and understanding
- they received clear explanations about treatment and were given enough time for questions or concerns to be addressed
- they felt involved in decisions about their treatment
Men - 49 men rated their overall satisfaction with their care at 9.47 out of 10
96% of men reported that they were either 'extremely likely' or 'likely' to recommend us to friends and family if they needed similar treatment.
95% of Male surveyed clients reported they were satisfied with:
- Staff who cared for them
- Advice received
- clear explanations about treatment
Comments and complaints
You can make a complaint to the consultation centre or clinic you attended. Or contact our Client Engagement Manager on telephone 0345 365 5050 email firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
BPAS will do its utmost to resolve any concerns or complaints that you may have.
Copies of BPAS' complaints policy are available at all our clinics.
View our Quality Accounts Report here