We welcome and value feedback on our services - a selection of comments can be seen from:
Click here to email your comment firstname.lastname@example.org
Your opinion counts
Everyone BPAS treats is asked to complete a client satisfaction survey form to score aspects of our service, and suggest how we could improve our services. Here are the results from our January to December 2016 surveys:
Women - 30,857 women rated overall satisfaction with their care at 9.56 out of 10
99% of women reported that they were either 'extremely likely' or 'likely' to recommend us to friends and family if they needed similar treatment.
Over 98% of female surveyed clients agreed that they:
- had confidence and trust in the staff who cared for them
- felt involved in decisions about their treatment and were treated with dignity at all times
- were given enough privacy when they needed it
- were seen in a clean and safe environment and were given enough information about their aftercare
- during the initial call - the advisor sounded understanding and answered all of their questions
- the staff listened and their treatment was explained in a way that they could understand
Men - 711 men rated their overall satisfaction with their care at 9.77 out of 10
99% of men reported that they were either 'extremely likely' or 'likely' to recommend us to friends and family if they needed similar treatment.
99% of Male surveyed clients reported they were satisfied with:
- Staff who cared for them
- Advice received
- Cleanliness of the Clinic
- How well we respected their privacy
Comments and complaints
You can make a complaint to the consultation centre or clinic you attended. Or contact our Client Engagement Manager on telephone 0345 365 5050 email email@example.com if you prefer.
BPAS will do its utmost to resolve any concerns or complaints that you may have.
Copies of BPAS' complaints policy are available at all our clinics.
View our 2016 Quality Accounts Report here